Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hi, 我的名字叫陈小心.
经年十八岁.
住在欲廊西.
喜欢吃巧克哩.
喜欢喝oreo ice blend.
不喜欢草梅牛奶.

我喜欢的人不能眼静太大,
不能太肥,
不能太矮.
要体贴,
要温柔,
要搞笑.
一定要从欲廊西中学毕业.
要跟我同一个课外活动.

其使我喜欢的人是 x x x.
他经年- -岁.
住在欲廊西.
不是一个帅哥.
其麻他董得我的心.
虽然我的心胀不是长得很美, 其麻看到我喜欢的人还会跳得很快.
脸还会很红.
不知道他喜不喜欢我.
如果你也喜欢我,
就请跟我表白吧!

其时我是在做梦.
请不要理我.


-- Self entertaining myself LOLS --
Thanks to MY DARLING *faints*
** To all readers, PLS DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME **
Its all prank. Thank You.

Especially thanks to my darling (Huiling).
I duno why but you are the only person i can look up to when totally not myself.
Im all myself just when i cried it all out.
It makes me so alright after everything.
No matter how much things is bothering me,
everything will be gone wif wind after you listened to me.
Although you always nv do give me comments on how i live,
you are always there listening.
And maybe thats why i only can release out my inside of me only to you.
I have to always hide in shadows when im toking to ppl outside.
I have to hide everything frm them so that they can see that im strong.
But infront of you,
im always a little girl who needs protection and laughter to keep me going.
No matter how tired and "cui" you are that day, you are always there.
No matter how hard i cried, you are always standing there tall and straight, never dropping a single tear wif me.
I must really thank you.
I did silly things wif you,
and i will continue to do it.
Thanks for being there,
thanks for everything.

Be strong darling,
although i can see that everything is not going smoothly for you,
but small things can be over soon.
You WILL get wad you wan.
Coz you are too good.
God will help you in everyway.
You do more den a friend can do,
more den a sister to me.
You can be myself,
to me,
you are already living in me.

I've decided.
No matter how hard i have to pass though this few days,
no matter how hard i have to strive to gain back my trust,
i guess i still cant break their hearts.
I shall live like wad i always do,
acting happy and stuffs,
jus to make you all de-stress frm work.
I cannot promise that i can be a gd daughter,
but i can promise i will be always there when you all need me in the future.
Coz it was you 2, who bring me to this world TWICE.
Once in child birth,
and another after accident.
I really love you all,
thats why i cannot say all these things out.
Coz i knew you all cared,
i knew you all will be sad if you knew i was acting all along.
All i can say,
believe in me,
give me back the freedom i used to have,
let me be back to the happy me.
Bring me really back to life.
Back to the world.
Give me my third life,
if you all really wan me to lead a brand new life.
I promise i will come back when i need you,
i promise i will come back when you all need me.
Coz i really dun wana break ur tiny hearts anymore.
Coz im no longer ur useless uncaring daughter.
Coz i now noe, im a flesh in you.
Your blood flows in me.
and whenever i feel pain,
you will feel it too.
Thank you for giving me another chance,
do understand and return me those things a 18 year old girl should have.
Her freedom, her peace, her laughter.
I love you, mum & dad.