4.45am
http://shandysim.blogspot.com/
I found this link frm no where,
It shows the life of this girl who suffers frm cancer.
She cant do normal stuffs just like me.
But all i can say is, she can do it, why not me.
Im the strongest willed life person here.
but someone out there is stronger.
although she might not be wif us anymore,
I guess we must really cherish life.
Shandy, i cried for you;
coz i understand ur pain.
http://shandysim.blogspot.com/
I found this link frm no where,
It shows the life of this girl who suffers frm cancer.
She cant do normal stuffs just like me.
But all i can say is, she can do it, why not me.
Im the strongest willed life person here.
but someone out there is stronger.
although she might not be wif us anymore,
I guess we must really cherish life.
Shandy, i cried for you;
coz i understand ur pain.
Shandy died on 26 December ;
Px was born on 26 December.

