Wednesday, December 31, 2008

事情不是着样的。
我不了解事情会变得不能收拾的地方。

Will you guys be alright after everything?
Its my fault for ending the phone call in the wrong timing.
I always thought im tough and strong enough to be there for you both.
But in the end i only realised that i only make things worst.
I placed you both in a non-perfect position.
I took things that i cannot handle.
I thought im strong,
I thought that i can handle these things.
I guess its me again,
just thinking too much.
I dun really know so much.

Sit back shut your bloody mouth.
Its cos of your bloody mind that makes everything worst.
If you din even step urself into this nothing much will happen at all.
2008 will still end nicely.
Its all your bloody ass fault.
Shut up,
keep your big mouth shut and go away.
Disappear will you ?
Pengxin ; Be gone .